- Acess- To gain a clear insight on their investor relations goals and to perform a qualitative survey of your organization’s investor base.
- Set objectives-When the clearly defined objectives has been created, we will develop a comprehensive strategy program.
- Design-Once this message is appropriated defined, it will be used in a consistent manner within a variety of tools (ie. fact sheets, press releases, presentations, and in the media) to express an accurate and compelling story.
- Implement-Implemented by using those method：IR materials & content, ongoing advisory, respond to shareholder inquiries, non-deal roadshows, retail broker relations and market feedback.
- Measure result-To perform a formal qualitative survey. Based on the information gathered and the corporate progress made, we work with your company to update IR objectives, refine strategic messaging and adjust tactics.
This will help you to evaluate your IR practices to date, determine how your investment proposition is currently perceived and how, within the IR program, we can assist your company’s strategies, messaging and tactics to capture attention and add value.